Tah dah! Here’s the post I’ve been wanting to write after I last did the one on my overnight bag.
This is a Charles & Keith bag that can be worn as a cross body or carried as a clutch. I hardly go into a Charles & Keith because previous experience with their shoes about 10 years ago put me off their bad quality. They seemed to have however revamped their styles and improved workmanship though. Maybe it’s just their bags because I still refuse to buy their shoes. I like the price, size and colour of this one. As you can see, I’ve loaded it with a lot of things:
– Handmade in Singapore custom kiss-clasp purse from UYII
– KINDLE FIRE bound with a purple BELKIN cover
– Black nondescript reading glasses
– A chick lit book I got from the Summerlin Library for 50c (yes they sell books for a donation)
– BURT BEES hand salve (that was part of a birthday gift from Wasya)
– HELLO KITTY facial blotters from DAISO
– Cupcake print tissue paper
– Anti-Bacterial hand gel (Ghoul Friend Berry Scary) from BATH & BODY WORKS (isn’t the bow/ballet flats carry case so cute?)
– COPIC multi liner pen in 0.8 (I think this is from BOOKS IN THE WOODS)
– PAPERCHASE coloured skulls make-up pouch (which has been featured on my blog many times when I was showing its contents
– and of course, my iPhone4 with the white silicon HELLO KITTY cover and HELLO KITTY dust cap dangly
So what is your everyday bag and what’s in it? Write up a post and share it in the comments below! I’m excited to voyuer… Heeheee
Here’s a what’s in my bag post. I’ve been meaning to do one for a while now. Mostly, I’ve just been blogging about my make-up pouch but how about a peek into the gym bag which I tote around at least twice a week?
Bag: Grey single pocket nylon tote from MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Toiletries pouch: Red polka dotted oval-shaped pouch from CATH KIDSTON
Toiletries: ORIGINS No Offense alcohol-free deodorant; Natural wood wide-tooth comb from THE BODY SHOP; KAO Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Shampoo & Conditioner; DERMALOGICA Special Cleansing Gel; ORIGINAL SOURCE mango & macadamia shower smoothie
Shoes: Light Pink NIKE shoe bag; Dark Pink NIKE FREE HYPER TR sneakers
Bottle: 16oz NALGENE water bottle (I literally guzzle water everyday and I’ve started carrying this in my handbag too)
I didn’t buy most of my toiletries. I’ve had a good steady supply of travel-sized ones since I started subscribing to BellaBox and Glamabox. Most of the stuff they put together are actually very reputable brands and I never had to worry.
So what are your gym essentials? What do you normally bring to the gym or your workouts?
It’s been a while since I did one of these “What’s in my Bag” type posts. My current make-up pouch which I carry everyday is compact and handy. This is the minimum I’ll need to look presentable.
1. Vinyl-coated pouch with coloured skulls & cross bones from PAPERCHASE
2. MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind under eye concealer in Medium
3. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC25
4. BIOTHERM Play On velvet eye shadow in 105
5. BENEFIT Dandelion brightening face powder
6. SILKY GIRL natural brow pencil in 02 Dark Brown
7. MAYBELLINE Hypersharp Liner
What do you carry or use on a daily basis?