Tah dah! Here’s the post I’ve been wanting to write after I last did the one on my overnight bag.
This is a Charles & Keith bag that can be worn as a cross body or carried as a clutch. I hardly go into a Charles & Keith because previous experience with their shoes about 10 years ago put me off their bad quality. They seemed to have however revamped their styles and improved workmanship though. Maybe it’s just their bags because I still refuse to buy their shoes. I like the price, size and colour of this one. As you can see, I’ve loaded it with a lot of things:
– Handmade in Singapore custom kiss-clasp purse from UYII
– KINDLE FIRE bound with a purple BELKIN cover
– Black nondescript reading glasses
– A chick lit book I got from the Summerlin Library for 50c (yes they sell books for a donation)
– BURT BEES hand salve (that was part of a birthday gift from Wasya)
– HELLO KITTY facial blotters from DAISO
– Cupcake print tissue paper
– Anti-Bacterial hand gel (Ghoul Friend Berry Scary) from BATH & BODY WORKS (isn’t the bow/ballet flats carry case so cute?)
– COPIC multi liner pen in 0.8 (I think this is from BOOKS IN THE WOODS)
– PAPERCHASE coloured skulls make-up pouch (which has been featured on my blog many times when I was showing its contents
– and of course, my iPhone4 with the white silicon HELLO KITTY cover and HELLO KITTY dust cap dangly
So what is your everyday bag and what’s in it? Write up a post and share it in the comments below! I’m excited to voyuer… Heeheee
2 thoughts on “My Stuff: What’s in my bag?”
Sweet! Great stuff you’ve got there!
As for myself, unfortunately I’m very masculine in that department. I take my keys, credit card and money in my pockets and that’s it 😛
I’m gonna take you up on this and do it later in the week. That is a very cute bag by the way!