It’s been a while since I did one of these “What’s in my Bag” type posts. My current make-up pouch which I carry everyday is compact and handy. This is the minimum I’ll need to look presentable.
1. Vinyl-coated pouch with coloured skulls & cross bones from PAPERCHASE
2. MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind under eye concealer in Medium
3. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC25
4. BIOTHERM Play On velvet eye shadow in 105
5. BENEFIT Dandelion brightening face powder
6. SILKY GIRL natural brow pencil in 02 Dark Brown
7. MAYBELLINE Hypersharp Liner
What do you carry or use on a daily basis?
One thought on “My Stuff: Make-up Pouch May 2012”
Just stumbled across your blog and loving it! Recently did a post like this on my blog too. You have some stunning things in your makeup bag.
Lots of love from South Africa