I have officially failed most of my resolutions of 2010. It’s ok. I’m seldom hard on myself. In fact, I’ll make up frivolous new ones now!
Hey 2011! This year, I’m going to
- Start a proper skincare routine (instead of the basic wash & cleanse with random drugstore products)
- Run for 5km non-stop (at whatever turtle pace I can)
- Work towards my natural hair colour by going darker gradually
- Cull my wardrobe and reduce it to 100 pieces of clothing
- Save 40% of my monthly salary in a fixed savings account so that I can own a home soon!
4 thoughts on “Hello 2011…”
u’re featured in Female mag!!
btw, thank you for the badges. cant wait to pin them on my pencil case.
p.s. resolutions didnt work for me till i made them into KPIs…..
Happy Nu Year 😀
Oh yes that’s right. That’s me!
I hope you had a great NYE. I wish you all the luck with your new resolutions. Owning a home takes some budget effort, but it’s the best move I’ve made.
Thanks Nefferth!! I’m going to try my very best to save. I’m giving myself 2 1/2 years to get it sorted!